When I first heard of this clinic, I was really keen to give it a try. Why?
Most facial works like this:
Day 1 – my skin looks glowing!!! I love it!
Day 7 – Should I got for facial again? I don’t look as glowing anymore.
As for Gangnam it works the opposite based from my experience:
Day 1 – Oh! I’m done with my facial? Okay…
Day 7 – O.M.G I never look this radiant and glowing before.
Koreans have got better skin than any nationalities in the world. When I travel, I can almost immediately spot who is Korean from far based on their skin. Also, they advance ahead in terms of beauty as compared to the other counterparts of the world.
That’s why I made an appointment and visited Gangnam Laser Clinic at Harbourfront recently. The clinic is compact and straightforward, you will need to get yourself registered with your details before proceeding to the consultation rooms with the doctors. I’m incredibly pleased to be having my consultation with Dr Chu as took her time to explain the procedures I can do to fix my skin issues while also providing informative advices to care for my skin so that I know exactly what to do.
So at Gangnam Laser Clinic, they don’t do just one kind of laser, but numerous types to target different conditions that we face.
#1 DULL SKIN
This problem is something I’ve been combating due to stress and hormonal imbalances, it takes a lot of effort to achieve what we call the glowing skin. Thankfully there’s make up to help but truthfully, I’ve been finding for solutions to achieve it without cosmetic products. Au natural at its best yes?
Thankfully at Gangnam Laser Clinic, they’ve got hold of an advance Korean aesthetic technology called Nd:YAG and Er:YAG laser. Which they shorten it to, GANGNAM LASER FACIAL
In short, it employs the use of both laser to treat common skin problems such as clogged pore, pimples and pigmentation removal. Basically, it was a short 3 steps for Gangnam Laser Facial.
- Certified doctors will start with Nd:YAG laser to unclog the pores, reduce pigmentation and regulate the oil production. As this point, you will feel a slight heat on your skin where the laser is pointing but no discomfort from my experience.
- After, they will switch to Er:YAG laser to stimulate collagen and to regulate healthy skin growth.
- Then you’ll head to the mask room to get a Hydro-Lifting mask for hydration and rejuvenation.
#2 BLEMISHES AND BLACKHEADS
As I’ve got combination skin and faces stubborn blemishes and oily skin after a whole day, she decided that I can give this a try to soothe the oil gland from overproducing oil on my skin. Dr Chu decided to do an additional treatment for me called the GANGNAM CARBON LASER.
- Dr chu applied Carbon lotion on targeted areas mainly on my T zone and chin.
- She will start the treatment with the laser machine, and you’ll be smoking or you’ll hear popping sound like popcorns when it hits the oily spot of your face. Basically, you’ll experience slight heat from the pulsating laser beams. The process of this will help to exfoliate your skin, and tighten your pores due to the heat while stimulating collagen renewal on the spot. The good thing about the whole procedure is that I had fun with no pain at all.
- When the procedure is done, you’ll realised that your face is no longer smeared with carbon lotion but some remains of it. That’s where the assistant will help to clean your face before proceeding to get the hydrating gel mask on.
After I was done with the mask, I was pretty shocked at how quick the whole procedure was. Each session takes 10-20 minutes and no one will notice you just went for a facial. Initially when I look into the mirror after the facial, I couldn’t see any difference but while I was washing my face that night, I was astounded by the softness of my skin.
(And it just gets better as the day passes, it’s magical!)
Can you imagine your friends and colleagues wondering how your complexion get better after every week? This fuss free, affordable and effective facial is what I recommend to people who gets so busy that they forget to care for their skin.
There are many laser facial treatments available in Singapore but what consumer doesn’t know is that there’s different frequency for different types of skin issues. Consult a certified doctor to get your laser treatment done as they are your best bet to knowing which frequency will work the best for you. I am truly lucky to find out that Gangnam Facial Clinic is versatile in handling different skin issues for different clients. Each treatment is always preceded by a full facial aesthetic consultation with a trained aesthetic doctor who will tailor a treatment plan for you to provide the most suitable treatment with the best outcome. So no treatment will be the same between you and your friends.
Always glad to support clinics that are safe and trustworthy!
Facial trial is available to all first-time customers at S$48 (before GST)
1 Maritime Square
Tel. No: 6275 3381
One Raffles Place
1 Raffles Place
Tel. No: 6536 8393