Okay guys, its my first time purchasing a beauty box and I am so excited because it’s the JULY edition which means summer! Well, it’s probably my last with look fantastic. *insert sad face* No, it’s not that it isn’t great… Hey look, it’s fantastic! BUT, they no longer ship that into Singapore. OMG, but still going to do this review just in case they decided to change their mind. 😉
When I opened the box and as expected it’s full of fantastic beauty treats! I feel like I got well covered from head to toe! So, let’s take a look inside the box ok?
- Benefit Goof Proof Brow Pencil in shade 6 – mini size
- This Works In Transit Camera Close-Up Moisturiser, 20ml
- Kebelo Silk Anti Frizz Cream, 15ml
- Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse Or Golden Shimmer Oil, 10ml
- BellaPierre Cosmetics Cheek & Lip Stain in Pink, full size
- MiTi Hair Ties x3,
- Elle UK Magazine, handbag size
Total value of box worth more than £50.
As most of the product is considerably new to me, it was really detailed for the team from Lookfantastic to included a July guide in helping us to understand the best of each beauty products.
Ok so starting with the product that I was super stoked to try, which is of course,
- Benefit Goof Proof Pencil. I was really happy that it was in Shade 6 since I’ve really dark hair and being asian, it’s pretty suitable for me. Honestly, it is a fantastic product, my brows lasted the whole day and because it is angular, it’s so easy to mimic my brows for the natural look!
- This Works In Transit Camera Close-Up Moisturiser is a fantastic sounding 3-in-1 product, that is one of Victoria Beckham favourite essential. It promises to banish fatigue and brighten the skin, whilst acting as a mask, moisturiser and a primer all in one handy tube that is perfect for Summer. The formula contains Hyaluronic acid as well as caffeine to erase signs of fatigue for healthy radiant skin!
- MiTi Hair Ties – this set of three hair bobbles is something we are all familiar of that is specifically designed to be gentle on our hair. It comes in really handy in the box and I’m one of those girls who always lose her hair ties.
- Kebelo Silk Anti Frizz Cream – As mentioned on the guide, this is perfect for tackling unruly frizz, and it’s enriched with Quinoa, Amaranth and Chamomile to smooth and revitalise hair. It also contains Argan and Jojoba oil, to leave hair nourished, shiny and silky, as well as a unique heat protector and colour lock shield to protect the hair, whilst still sealing in richness. – I guess it’s going to be a handy product on shoot to tamed unruly messy hair while on set.
- Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse Or is one of Nuxe’s most famous products – it’s a multi-use dry oil that gives a golden shimmer to your face, body and hair. This is practically strobing from head to toe and it smells really nice! The oil is formulated from 6 different plant oil to enrich and nourish our skin, leaving skin velvety soft, and hair supple glossy and full of volume.
- Lastly, BellaPierre Cosmetics Cheek & Lip Stain in Pink is a multi-use stain for cheeks and lips that’s easily blendable and buildable. Just gently dab bit using your 4th finger to achieve a subtle, natural flush or layered it with a BeautyBlender for a more intense finish. Its a great product to have in your bag since it’s so versatile for cheeks and lips! I really like how healthy I look after applying!
Without a doubt, LookFantastic beauty box does gives us ample of opportunity to try products that you’ll hardly get at super affordable price tag. At £15 per box plus FREE shipping to Singapore, packed with full size and travel friendly products, I will definitely buy it again! Do share with me your favourite beauty box so that I get to try out too!
To find out more: http://www.lookfantastic.com/offers/beauty-box.list